Website security is an ongoing component of website management and maintenance. Some of the most basic steps are below:
1) Change your password frequently.
2) Limit access to your website to those you trust.
3) When employees and contractors leave your organization, remove their user ID’s.
4) Update your plugins to the latest version since many of the plug-in updates provide security patches.
5) Use CAPTCHA on your forms.
5) Add a site protection program to your server. (See example below. “SiteLock” is a brand name, and the brand offered by your hosting company may vary).
This website provides the information needed to provide basic updates to your WordPress websites. There is a mountain of information available to help you, but this website filters the clutter and gets down to the basics.
This greeting is an example of a post, or blog entry. We’ll explain this in more detail later.